Re: [hockeydisk] APHCOMM on Windows 7

  • mksee88@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2010
      I loaded it and it ran

      I did have to place my league files in the aphcom folder at first so that the program would find a league

      what trouble are you having?

      Mike Connors

      In a message dated 6/12/2010 10:23:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, stevecoulombe@... writes:

      Hi,

      Does anyone know how to run APHCOMM on Windows 7 (Home Edition)?

      Thanks!

    • Steve Coulombe
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2010
        When I run the setup program, it tells me that the program I'm running
        is not compatible with the Windows version that I'm running.

        Which version of Windows 7 do you have?

      • mksee88@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12, 2010
          home

          try running the install exe as administrator?

          mksee88@... wrote:

          > I loaded it and it ran
          >
          > I did have to place my league files in the aphcom folder at first so
          > that the program would find a league
          >
          > what trouble are you having?
          >

          > Mike Connors
          >
          > In a message dated 6/12/2010 10:23:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          > stevecoulombe@... writes:
          >

          > Hi,
          >
          > Does anyone know how to run APHCOMM on Windows 7 (Home Edition)?
          >
          > Thanks!

        • Steve Coulombe
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 12, 2010
            I am admin

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 12, 2010
              Do you have the latest version of the program from apbahockey.com?  The old one ditributed by jeff krauss does not run under Win 7 if I am not mistaken.

              On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Steve Coulombe <stevecoulombe@...> wrote:

              I am admin