APHCOMM on Windows 7

  • Steve Coulombe
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2010
      Hi,

      Does anyone know how to run APHCOMM on Windows 7 (Home Edition)?

      Thanks!
    • mksee88@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2010
        I loaded it and it ran

        I did have to place my league files in the aphcom folder at first so that the program would find a league

        what trouble are you having?

        Mike Connors

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12, 2010
          When I run the setup program, it tells me that the program I'm running
          is not compatible with the Windows version that I'm running.

          Which version of Windows 7 do you have?

        • mksee88@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 12, 2010
            home

            try running the install exe as administrator?

            mksee88@... wrote:

            > I loaded it and it ran
            >
            > I did have to place my league files in the aphcom folder at first so
            > that the program would find a league
            >
            > what trouble are you having?
            >

            > Mike Connors
            >
            > In a message dated 6/12/2010 10:23:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > stevecoulombe@... writes:
            >

            > Hi,
            >
            > Does anyone know how to run APHCOMM on Windows 7 (Home Edition)?
            >
            > Thanks!

          • Steve Coulombe
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 12, 2010
              I am admin

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 12, 2010
                Do you have the latest version of the program from apbahockey.com?  The old one ditributed by jeff krauss does not run under Win 7 if I am not mistaken.

                On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Steve Coulombe <stevecoulombe@...> wrote:

                I am admin