Re: [hockeydisk] Re: anyone? [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 7:32 AM

      is there a way to play it like we do in APBA....
      computer coach against computer coach ?

      I like the box score...also noticed that the
      blocked shots is more realistic than APBA...

      In the box scores it shows the scoring by
      LINES...are the two d-men assigned to say
      line two always matched up with their line 2
      forwards ?

      DAVE BOLE

      From: D. Atkinson <boomhound@gmail. com>
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] Re: anyone?
      To: hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 10:35 PM

      Thanks...appreciate it. I don't think one review based on a couple games played will bias the whole community. I'll need to hear at least 10 reviews, and probably play the game myself, before I can make a judgement. But your input will be appreciated, and we'll see if we can get a consensus on this thing.

      northattleboroguy wrote:

      Just bought it and downloaded it. Only played a period so jury is still out. However, from the one period I played, I didnt really get a good feeling. What I feared about not having the flow of the game is what I experienced. But, I dont want to prejudice anyone against the game based on my one period of play. In the next day or so I'll play more and let you all know.