APHComm problem

  • herbgarbutt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17, 2010
      Hey guys,

      Looking for some help with APHComm. Just installed the program on a new computer but when I go to open it I get the error message:

      Could not find one or more of the files needed to maintain the league at . League.dat, TeamV3.dat, PlayerV2.dat and Player.ndx must all be present in the league directory.

      Any suggestions would be welcome.

      Herb
    • Andy Bartalone
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 17, 2010
        What do you use as anti-virus sobftware

        --
        Every normal man must be tempted, at times
        to spit on his hands, hoist the skull and

        - H.L.Mencken
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17, 2010

          Hey  guys,

          Sorted it out. Figured it was probably just something stupid I was doing…..and it was.

          Herb

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 17, 2010
            Herb,
                Those are the files that are within the zip file you
            get from whom ever runs the games.
            DAVE B