Re: [hockeydisk] It's here

    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 23, 2009
      when I download the new disk it get an error stating that "DOES
      NOT APPEAR TO BE A VALID ARCHIVE. "
      TKS
      DAVE BOLE

        Hope you have a fun season and best of luck with your leagues.

        Herb

      • boomhound@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 27 , Oct 23, 2009
          If anyone other is actually using IE still, you have my heartfelt sympathies. The world's biggest security hole.

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          Message 4 of 27 , Oct 23, 2009

            Safari worked for me.  What’s weird is that I also needed regrep, but was unable to download that from a different site using IE.  Safari worked for

            that as well.  If anyone needs me to email them the zip, let me know…

            Hope you have a fun season and best of luck with your leagues.

            Herb

          • sylvain
            Message 5 of 27 , Oct 23, 2009
              I'm using IE, could somebody reply to me and attached the zip files please?

              Hope you have a fun season and best of luck with your leagues.

              Herb

            • Tom Welch
              Message 6 of 27 , Jan 24, 2010
                Looking for help with APBA on windows 7. It says Hockey Commissioner.msi file is missing. Any help would be appreciated.

                Thanks
                Thom Welch

                To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                From: boomhound@...
                Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 01:37:17 +0000

                Although Datsyuk is a very good defensive player, he is overmatched in tight quarters with large forwards such Getzlaf and Thornton. Selke voters are somewhat influenced by offensive production. Datsyuk is not the best defensive forward in the league in all situations. Open ice...yes, against large power forwards along the boards..uh, no.
                As I've pointed out in the past, if you don't like the ratings, you are more than free to change them for your league or your personal use. 1000000+ test games is a statistically significant sample, but perhaps not enough to ensure 12 sigma at a 99% confidence level.
                Let the debate begin.

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: Peter Dallara <pdallara@optonline. net>
                Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:39:54 -0400
                To: <hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com>

                Incredible Herb. Datsyuk is rated a 4 defensively? He's won the Selke 2 years in a row. What's up?

                Pete

                Message 7 of 27 , Jan 24, 2010
                  Forgot to change SUBJECT..thanks

                  To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
                  From: tew444@...
                  Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:56:26 -0500

                  To: hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com

                  From: Peter Dallara <pdallara@optonline. net>
                  Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:39:54 -0400
                  To: <hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com>

                  Message 8 of 27 , Jan 24, 2010
                    anyone out there have APHcomm 3.1 that I can use
                    on XP ?
                    TKS
                    DAVE

                    To: hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com