Rusty Anderson ???

  • Sylvain Dallaire
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      Hi Guys,
      I'm looking to join Rusty Anderson, if someone can contact him and tell him to contact me regarding the NAHA i would appreciate !!

      Thanks !!

      Sylvain Dallaire
      Phoenix & Commish (NAHA), Phoenix (LHAT), Phoenix (LHSRN),
      Phoenix (LAHS), Phoenix (GOHL), Phoenix (IEHF), St-Louis (AHL)

      Offrez un compte Flickr Pro à vos amis et à votre famille. Allez-y!