CLASH has 1 opening (70's)

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      We're about to start our 2nd season of CLASH, which is a keeper league
      currently in the mid 70's (7374 starting now). Commish sims all games.
      League has a fast pace, we will do at least a couple seasons per year.

      The Montreal Canadiens are currently vacant, they've got stars such as
      Perrault, Unger, Schmautz, and the Plager brothers.

      You can find the rules and rosters here:
      http://www.geocities.com/bradutterstrom/CLASH/

      (this is not our official website, you've got to sign up for that one)

      Email me at apbaahl@... if you have interest. Thanks.-Brad