Please connect with me

  • Sylvain Dallaire
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2008
      Reunion.com - Invitation
      Sylvain Dallaire added you as a friend on Reunion.com.
      Please confirm you know Sylvain so we can connect you.
      Do you know Sylvain?
      Yes No
      Accept this connection and you'll see Sylvain's profile and photos for free!
      You'll also get access to the popular feature: Who's Searching for YOU?
      Reunion.com - Find Everyone from Your Past.™
      You have received this email because a Member
      sent an invitation to this email address.
      For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us .
      Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784