[hockeydisk] Re: Corrections

  • bradler@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 1999
      <4b2568ac25a0d211b3bf00a0c9d399f39a71a-@chantilly-mail> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hockeydisk/?start=432
      > Another correction to report. NHL.Com had Ken Wregget's minutes
      played
      > listed incorrectly in their database. His minutes played should be
      1590,
      > which lowers his GAA to 2.53. No ratings are affected by these
      changes.

      > Jeff

      When I changed his MP to 1590, his GAA automatically changed to 2.00,
      not 2.53. I remember having a problem with this awhile ago when I tried
      creating a disk from scratch, it kept doing this with the goalies. But
      I don't remember how to fix it. I tried manually entering 2.53, and I
      tried hitting the f2 and f3 keys while on both MP and GAA.
    • D. A. Atkinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 1999
        bradler@... wrote:

        > <4b2568ac25a0d211b3bf00a0c9d399f39a71a-@chantilly-mail> wrote:
        > original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hockeydisk/?start=432
        > > Another correction to report. NHL.Com had Ken Wregget's minutes
        > played
        > > listed incorrectly in their database. His minutes played should be
        > 1590,
        > > which lowers his GAA to 2.53. No ratings are affected by these
        > changes.
        > >
        > > Jeff
        >
        > When I changed his MP to 1590, his GAA automatically changed to 2.00,
        > not 2.53. I remember having a problem with this awhile ago when I tried
        > creating a disk from scratch, it kept doing this with the goalies. But
        > I don't remember how to fix it. I tried manually entering 2.53, and I
        > tried hitting the f2 and f3 keys while on both MP and GAA.

        This is one I keep meaning to fix this in the game. The calculation does
        integer math, which obviously will leave an integer answer (2.00 in
        this case). No amount of F2 or F3 will fix it. I suggest you use APHComm
        to fix it. APHComm will automatically calculate it correctly when you change
        the minutes. This will go away in the next version.