Re: disk question

  • kdanila
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
      Most commercial sports simulation software puts the player on the
      team they finished the season with, but i'm for whatever is easiest!

      --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, "D. Atkinson" <boomhound@...>
      wrote:

      > As I finish up the disk today, I have a quick question for the
      group. In
      > the past, I have always put the multi-team players together as a
      group
      > on the disk on the TOT (totals) team. Is that OK, or would people
      prefer
      > I leave the players with the team they played the most games with?
      Or,
      > the team they ended the season with (although I would want some
      help
      > pulling that info down)? Let me know....right now, I have it set to
      go
      > out as TOT, but I can change it before final release.

    • refmattyoung
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
        I'm all for whatever gets it out as soon as possible. Most players
        will be released for various leagues anyways so this shouldn't make a
        huge difference in my opinion!

        Can't wait for the disk.....

        Matt Young
      • corfieldb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
          Dave-

              Are you still hoping to release the disk tonight or will it likely be early this week?

          Thanks-

          Bill C

          In a message dated 11/2/2008 4:23:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, boomhound@... writes:

          Yes, I am referring to the league version. The replay version (with all multi-team players split out to their respective teams) will be out hopefully by next weekend.

          Dr Majcher wrote:

          I'm assuming this question applies to the league version of the disk. Will there also be a replay version of the disk, as usual, to be released after the league version comes out first?
          While I know it might be a few more weeks in coming, I hope the replay disk continues to be released.

          Thanks for all your tremendous work, Dave.

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008

              If that’s the apbahockey site, perhaps Brian can shed some light on the downloads section.  As I recall, I had a hard time logging in because my email address had changed.  Any tips Brian?

              Jerry Howell

              Esther Enterprises/Tim Hortons

              860-514-4550

              Store 9916

              7 Salem Turnpike

              Norwich CT 06360

              Store 9936

              1250 Goldstar Highway

              Groton CT 06340

              --- On Sun, 11/2/08, D. Atkinson <boomhound@...> wrote:

              As I finish up the disk today, I have a quick question for the group. In
              the past, I have always put the multi-team players together as a group
              on the disk on the TOT (totals) team. Is that OK, or would people prefer
              I leave the players with the team they played the most games with? Or,
              the team they ended the season with (although I would want some help
              pulling that info down)? Let me know....right now, I have it set to go
              out as TOT, but I can change it before final release.

              Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals!

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008

                Send me your username/old email, etc and Ill have  alook.  Send it to admin@...

                Thanks

                Brian