Re: [hockeydisk] disk question

  • Dr Majcher
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
      Thanks again, Dave !!!!

      --- On Sun, 11/2/08, D. Atkinson <boomhound@...> wrote:

      Yes, I am referring to the league version. The replay version (with all multi-team players split out to their respective teams) will be out hopefully by next weekend.

      Dr Majcher wrote:

      I'm assuming this question applies to the league version of the disk. Will there also be a replay version of the disk, as usual, to be released after the league version comes out first?
      While I know it might be a few more weeks in coming, I hope the replay disk continues to be released.

      Thanks for all your tremendous work, Dave.

      --- On Sun, 11/2/08, D. Atkinson <boomhound@gmail. com> wrote:

      As I finish up the disk today, I have a quick question for the group. In
      the past, I have always put the multi-team players together as a group
      on the disk on the TOT (totals) team. Is that OK, or would people prefer
      I leave the players with the team they played the most games with? Or,
      the team they ended the season with (although I would want some help
      pulling that info down)? Let me know....right now, I have it set to go
      out as TOT, but I can change it before final release.

    • kdanila
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
        Most commercial sports simulation software puts the player on the
        team they finished the season with, but i'm for whatever is easiest!

        --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, "D. Atkinson" <boomhound@...>
        wrote:

        > As I finish up the disk today, I have a quick question for the
        group. In
        > the past, I have always put the multi-team players together as a
        group
        > on the disk on the TOT (totals) team. Is that OK, or would people
        prefer
        > I leave the players with the team they played the most games with?
        Or,
        > the team they ended the season with (although I would want some
        help
        > pulling that info down)? Let me know....right now, I have it set to
        go
        > out as TOT, but I can change it before final release.

      • refmattyoung
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
          I'm all for whatever gets it out as soon as possible. Most players
          will be released for various leagues anyways so this shouldn't make a
          huge difference in my opinion!

          Can't wait for the disk.....

          Matt Young
        • corfieldb@aol.com

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008

                If that’s the apbahockey site, perhaps Brian can shed some light on the downloads section.  As I recall, I had a hard time logging in because my email address had changed.  Any tips Brian?

                Jerry Howell

                Esther Enterprises/Tim Hortons

                860-514-4550

                Store 9916

                7 Salem Turnpike

                Norwich CT 06360

                Store 9936

                1250 Goldstar Highway

                Groton CT 06340

                Dr Majcher wrote:

                I'm assuming this question applies to the league version of the disk. Will there also be a replay version of the disk, as usual, to be released after the league version comes out first?
                While I know it might be a few more weeks in coming, I hope the replay disk continues to be released.

                Thanks for all your tremendous work, Dave.

                --- On Sun, 11/2/08, D. Atkinson <boomhound@...> wrote:

                As I finish up the disk today, I have a quick question for the group. In
                the past, I have always put the multi-team players together as a group
                on the disk on the TOT (totals) team. Is that OK, or would people prefer
                I leave the players with the team they played the most games with? Or,
                the team they ended the season with (although I would want some help
                pulling that info down)? Let me know....right now, I have it set to go
                out as TOT, but I can change it before final release.

                Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals!

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008

                  Send me your username/old email, etc and Ill have  alook.  Send it to admin@...

                  Thanks

                  Brian