RE: [hockeydisk] disk question

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008

      I say go with whichever gets the disk out faster!  I'm excited Dave!

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      From: boomhound@...
      Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 09:52:31 -0800
      Subject: [hockeydisk] disk question

      As I finish up the disk today, I have a quick question for the group. In
      the past, I have always put the multi-team players together as a group
      on the disk on the TOT (totals) team. Is that OK, or would people prefer
      I leave the players with the team they played the most games with? Or,
      the team they ended the season with (although I would want some help
      pulling that info down)? Let me know....right now, I have it set to go
      out as TOT, but I can change it before final release.

    • sylvain
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
        I prefer TOT but go with the majority.

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
          I'm assuming this question applies to the league version of the disk. Will there also be a replay version of the disk, as usual, to be released after the league version comes out first?
          While I know it might be a few more weeks in coming, I hope the replay disk continues to be released.

          Thanks for all your tremendous work, Dave.

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
                Most commercial sports simulation software puts the player on the
                team they finished the season with, but i'm for whatever is easiest!

                --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, "D. Atkinson" <boomhound@...>
                wrote:

                > As I finish up the disk today, I have a quick question for the
                group. In
                > the past, I have always put the multi-team players together as a
                group
                > on the disk on the TOT (totals) team. Is that OK, or would people
                prefer
                > I leave the players with the team they played the most games with?
                Or,
                > the team they ended the season with (although I would want some
                help
                > pulling that info down)? Let me know....right now, I have it set to
                go
                > out as TOT, but I can change it before final release.

              • refmattyoung
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
                  I'm all for whatever gets it out as soon as possible. Most players
                  will be released for various leagues anyways so this shouldn't make a
                  huge difference in my opinion!

                  Can't wait for the disk.....

                  Matt Young
                • corfieldb@aol.com

                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008

                        If that’s the apbahockey site, perhaps Brian can shed some light on the downloads section.  As I recall, I had a hard time logging in because my email address had changed.  Any tips Brian?

                        Jerry Howell

                        Esther Enterprises/Tim Hortons

                        860-514-4550

                        Store 9916

                        7 Salem Turnpike

                        Norwich CT 06360

                        Store 9936

                        1250 Goldstar Highway

                        Groton CT 06340

                        Dr Majcher wrote:

                        I'm assuming this question applies to the league version of the disk. Will there also be a replay version of the disk, as usual, to be released after the league version comes out first?
                        While I know it might be a few more weeks in coming, I hope the replay disk continues to be released.

                        Thanks for all your tremendous work, Dave.

                        --- On Sun, 11/2/08, D. Atkinson <boomhound@...> wrote:

                        As I finish up the disk today, I have a quick question for the group. In
                        the past, I have always put the multi-team players together as a group
                        on the disk on the TOT (totals) team. Is that OK, or would people prefer
                        I leave the players with the team they played the most games with? Or,
                        the team they ended the season with (although I would want some help
                        pulling that info down)? Let me know....right now, I have it set to go
                        out as TOT, but I can change it before final release.

                        Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals!

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008

                          Send me your username/old email, etc and Ill have  alook.  Send it to admin@...

                          Thanks

                          Brian