Re : [hockeydisk] disk question

  • Sylvain Dallaire
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      I would prefer team they finished the season !!!

      Sylvain Dallaire
      Phoenix & Commish (NAHA), Phoenix (LHAT), Phoenix (LHSRN),
      Phoenix (LAHS), Phoenix (GOHL), Rouyn (IEHF)

      De : D. Atkinson <boomhound@...>
      À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : dimanche 2 novembre 2008, 12 h 52 min 31 s
      Objet : [hockeydisk] disk question

      As I finish up the disk today, I have a quick question for the group. In
      the past, I have always put the multi-team players together as a group
      on the disk on the TOT (totals) team. Is that OK, or would people prefer
      I leave the players with the team they played the most games with? Or,
      the team they ended the season with (although I would want some help
      pulling that info down)? Let me know....right now, I have it set to go
      out as TOT, but I can change it before final release.

      Obtenez l'adresse de courriel parfaite : @... or @.... Obtenez votre nouvelle adresse maintenant.