AHL has vacancies

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
      The AHL is just about to start it's 6th season, and as of now we have
      several openings. The league webpage is at:
      http://www.geocities.com/bradutterstrom/
      Take a look at the GM list to see which teams are available.

      The AHL is a 30 team 'keeper' league, no salaries or contracts but we
      do have dispersal and entry drafts each year. Fights are simulated
      individually for lots of detail and realism on the tougher aspects of
      the game.

      Please email me at apbaahl@... if you have interest in
      joining. Thanks.-Bradu
    • Brad Utterstrom
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2009
        30 team league, just starting season 6! No contracts. Open teams are
        Jackets
        Habs
        Preds
        Devils
        Flyers

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2009
          man, the last 2 times I tried to post this it never appeared, wonder
          what's up.

          Anyway, AHL, 30 team league, got a few vacancies...starting season 6
          now. Email me apbaahl@...

          website: http://www.geocities.com/bradutterstrom/