disk status

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 25, 2008
      Good progress today. Fixed a number of errors (thanks Herb, for the
      detailed error check) and reran some seasons to make sure nothing went
      out of whack due to the error fixes. We are rapidly approaching 1
      million test games this year (I'm currently running a test set which
      will put us at 900,000 or so). Looks like tighter specs this year as far
      as variances go, minus some headaches due to game engine limitations. I
      will likely write up a full test evaluation when I get some free time
      after the disk release, so that people understand the process better and
      see the detailed statistical analysis that goes into getting the disk
      "just right". Thanks again for your patience!

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 3, 2013
        An update:
        The error checking found a number of significant errors.....these have
        been promptly fixed. Need to look through it for another day or so to
        ensure no large mistakes are left. I anticipate release by this weekend.
        Thanks for the patience.