1991 Hockey Disk Attached

  • Fotiu22Fan@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2008
      Hockey Fans,
      I have completed a full review and update of the 199192 APBA Hockey season disk. It is attached or can be downloaded from the G.O.A.L. webite at http://billcorfield.com/NEW%20GOAL/ along with all seasons from 1917 to 1991. Suggestions of improvement are always welcome, please email me directly at Fotiu22Fan@... if you have any comments.
      The G.O.A.L. is currently in round 2 of the playoffs, and we will have 30 of 32 GMs returning for season two. If anyone is interested in taking over a team (both available teams are listed below), please take a look at the website and contact me if interested.
      Thanks,
      Anthony

      LAS VEGAS ROCKETS:
      Crosby