RE: [hockeydisk] ratings update

    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 19, 2008
      Message
      Hey Derrick,
      Have you had a chance to rate Vancouver yet?

      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 3, 2008
        Here's the Canucks from my roommate Jordan...

        Joe

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        From: tew444@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:16:28 -0400

        Herb-

        If you need help with VAN please let me know.

        Tom

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com
        From: herbgarbutt@ cogeco.ca
        Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 01:28:53 -0400

        Hey Derrick,
        Have you had a chance to rate Vancouver yet?

        If needed, I can rate Vancouver.  I haven't kept up on all the work you guys were doing, so let me know what format the ratings have to be in, other materials, etc.

        Derrick

        We're down to four teams.  If anyone has rated the following teams, or could rate them, please let me know as soon as possible.

        Teams needed are: Dallas, Edmonton, Nashville and Vancouver.

        See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!

        Get your information fix on your phone. With MSN Mobile you get regular news, sports and  finance updates. Try it today!