ratings update

    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 18, 2008

      Hey guys,

      An update on the ratings process. Pretty good progress this week.  We’ve got 17 teams done.

      Done are: Anaheim, Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Calgary, Colorado, Columbus, Florida, Montreal, New Jersey, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Washington.

      Still to finish are (with the last known progress report):

      Carolina (will be getting this group rolling when I finish the Rangers)

      Chicago

      Dallas (group starting discussions within the next week)

      Detroit (group discussions getting underway)

      Edmonton (group starting discussions)

      Los Angeles (will be getting this group rolling when I finish the Rangers)

      Minnesota

      Nashville

      NY Islanders

      NY Rangers (should be completed by the weekend)

      San Jose

      Toronto

      Vancouver

      If anyone can update me on any of the other teams, it would be greatly appreciated.

      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 3, 2008
        Here's the Canucks from my roommate Jordan...

        Joe

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        From: tew444@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:16:28 -0400
        Subject: RE: [hockeydisk] ratings update

        Herb-

        If you need help with VAN please let me know.

        Tom

        To: hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com
        From: herbgarbutt@ cogeco.ca
        Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 01:28:53 -0400

        Hey Derrick,
        Have you had a chance to rate Vancouver yet?