[hockeydisk] How are the block rating calculated

  • garrett@nbnet.nb.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 1999
      I am wondering how the block shot ratings are calculated. I am in 3
      different leagues and had tried to trade for players who I thought
      would be given a blk rating. In one league I had 6 defensemen with over
      1.5 blk/game but only 3 have a blk rating. In another Leetch has over
      200 but is rated a 1 not a 2?
      I guess I need to understand this a bit more.

      Bye the way...the disk is great...keep up the wonderful work.
    • Brett Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 1999
        On 23 Jul 99, at 12:21, garrett@... wrote:

        > I am wondering how the block shot ratings are calculated. I am in 3
        > different leagues and had tried to trade for players who I thought
        > would be given a blk rating. In one league I had 6 defensemen with over
        > 1.5 blk/game but only 3 have a blk rating. In another Leetch has over 200
        > but is rated a 1 not a 2? I guess I need to understand this a bit more.

        Blocked shot ratings were calculated by using blocks per minute of
        ice time, rather than blocks per game.

        Brett

        St. Louis Mustangs (GHMHL)
        St. Louis Sting (WWAHL)