spreadsheet

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2008
      Does anyone on the group have Quattro Pro (> version 6) installed? We
      need a file converted for the disk project.
      Let me know. Thanks!!!

    • Ryan Pansini
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2008

        Dave - sorry, I used to but when the old computer crashed quattro pro was gone.

        Sorry

        RP

        Does anyone on the group have Quattro Pro (> version 6) installed? We
        need a file converted for the disk project.
        Let me know. Thanks!!!

      • Alan Tignanelli
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2008
          Dave,

          Excel won't convert it? What about Apple's spreadsheet program
          (Numbers), or Access?

          Alan