1988-89 Disk complete

  • Fotiu22Fan@cox.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2008
      Gentlemen,
      I have completed the 1988-89 APBA season disk and attached it for everyone's use.

      I also want to ask a question about injuries as the GOAL prepares to enter season one. The GOAL will be turning injuries on for the playoffs and I want to have everything in order.

      The question: When the APBA hockey game lists a player as, injured for one day, does that mean a) the day the game was played, so the player only missed part of the game and he should return the next day, or b) the player missed part of a game and he should not play the following day?

      Thanks in advance, Anthony
    • corfieldb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2008
        It's "A"....

        If a player is hurt for one day, then one day is ticked off after the completion of that day's league games...then he would be available immediately....

        Bill

        In a message dated 3/21/2008 12:06:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Fotiu22Fan@... writes:

        Gentlemen,
        I have completed the 1988-89 APBA season disk and attached it for everyone's use.

        I also want to ask a question about injuries as the GOAL prepares to enter season one. The GOAL will be turning injuries on for the playoffs and I want to have everything in order.

        The question: When the APBA hockey game lists a player as, injured for one day, does that mean a) the day the game was played, so the player only missed part of the game and he should return the next day, or b) the player missed part of a game and he should not play the following day?

        Thanks in advance, Anthony

      • Daniel Jeanson
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2008

          It means he misses the rest of the game he is playing and then returns for the next day of games.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 22, 2008
            I agree with Dan, he's back for the next game.

            Al
            TML