Re: [hockeydisk] D. Atkinson

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 23, 2008
      Thanks, Big Dog.

      Brian,

         Could you fix it to work with APHComm 2.9 as that's what I use.
      TKS
      DAVE

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 23, 2008
          the reason I ask about 2.9 is that I've used his "NEW" APHComm
          and I can't get "STATSDUMP" (my proggy of choice for stats)
          to work with it.
          DAVE

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 23, 2008
              That sounds cool to me.....

              I'd like to take the time right here to Thank You and Brian
              for your time in developing and upgrading previous versions
              of programs for "OUR" hobby and in keeping APBA alive.

              I spoke with someone recently who I haven't spoke with for
              a long time and he's discontinued using APBA and gone over
              to the (DARK SIDE) Face Off game and Strat as well.  I
              hate to hear that.  But, everyone has their preferences.

              Thanks Again
              DAVE BOLE

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 23, 2008

                TKS .......ANTNY!!!!!!