RE: [hockeydisk] D. Atkinson

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 23, 2008

      Can’t give an ETA, but send them over!!

      From: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of D. Atkinson
      Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 11:06 PM
      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] D. Atkinson

      Yup...that one is mine. An old one too. On the opening screen, does it state that it is for version 3.X? If so, it won't work with the new files. I don't remember updating it to work with version 4 files. What I need to do is coax Brian Senecal to add the algorithms to the BoxPro version of his updated APHComm, so that it all comes out in one page. BoxPro has needed a 3 stars additions for a long time anyway. The utility used to work independent of the game, and give the 3 stars from games selected from a gamefile (no stats output). Let's see what Brian says.....the algorithms are done and I'll give them to him, he would just need to implement them in the code.

      Dave Bole wrote:

      Big Dog,

          I didn't realize it till now, but, "3 STARS" proggy is yours.

      Is there a way to get it to work in conjunction with 4.02 so that

      the 3 stars of the game will show up directly below the FACEOFFS,

      HITS THROWN & CORNERS WON column in the NEWSPAPER

      style score sheet ?

      Tks

      DAVE

           Could you fix it to work with APHComm 2.9 as that's what I use.
        TKS
        DAVE

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 23, 2008
            the reason I ask about 2.9 is that I've used his "NEW" APHComm
            and I can't get "STATSDUMP" (my proggy of choice for stats)
            to work with it.
            DAVE

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 23, 2008
                That sounds cool to me.....

                I'd like to take the time right here to Thank You and Brian
                for your time in developing and upgrading previous versions
                of programs for "OUR" hobby and in keeping APBA alive.

                I spoke with someone recently who I haven't spoke with for
                a long time and he's discontinued using APBA and gone over
                to the (DARK SIDE) Face Off game and Strat as well.  I
                hate to hear that.  But, everyone has their preferences.

                Thanks Again
                DAVE BOLE

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 23, 2008

                  TKS .......ANTNY!!!!!!