[Fwd: [HAG_list] PROJECT - Fans Scout Players]

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 20, 2008
      Saw this on another group......
    • mksee88@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18, 2008
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 18, 2008
          does anyone know where I can find the stats for Turnover
          by each player ?  Or give away/take away stats
          DAVE

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 18, 2008
             tks,
               was looking for giveaway/take away by Ryan Whitney....boy he sucks.....
            DAVE
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 18, 2008
                you don't see him as much as I do....his giveaways are 51
                while his take aways are at 9....make that at least 54 after
                tonights game......52 happened to allow the Rangers to break
                a 2-2 tie just 44 seconds after the Pens tied it.
                DAVE