RE: [hockeydisk] not so good news

  • Harry Conover
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2008
      Herb,

      I'm a Bruins season ticket holder and see all their home and road games.
      Simply send me the ratings sheet with instructions and I'll do my best to
      rate the Bruins.

      Best,

      Harry Conover
      harryconover@...

      size=4>Best,</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=4></FONT> </DIV>
      <DIV><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" size=4>Harry
      Conover</FONT></DIV></html>