Hockey News Depth Charts And Stats

  • Alan Tignanelli
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2007
      I don't remember it being mentioned here, but the current issue of THN
      says they've added the old stats and depth charts to their digital
      download version AND to their downloads section (under
      Features/Downloads & Wallpapers). Here's the link to the current list:

      http://www.thehockeynews.com/listings/44-Downloads-&-Wallpapers.html

      It's in .pdf form, so maybe someone can come up with a way to read the
      info from the depth charts and compile the info our wonderful disk
      creators need.

      Alan

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008

          Dave

          Ill have to play, but it looks like you can save them as text from the PDF and then I might be able to write a routine to pull the info

          Brian

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2008
            I can write a routine to pull the info if you don't have the time....if I can get them in text format.
            Thanks, as always!

                  Dave