[hockeydisk] Re: New ratings

  • D. A. Atkinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 9:11 PM
      "Johns, Shane" wrote:
      Any chance of seeing the new ratings before the disk comes out - just to offer any comment on specific player ratings or positions?

      Probably not at this point. We are pretty set on our ratings right now, and alot of people
      had input. It would be difficult to change a rating based on one person's opinion at
      this point....who would be to say whether you knew more than the 20 guys on the
      review team? We are tweaking the hidden ratings now, and I expect the disk to go
      out in 4-5 days or so.

               Dave

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hockeydisk