updated disk

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2007
      Thanks for all the error reports I've been receiving. It has really
      trickled down, which is good. I have fixed ALL the game fatigue numbers.
      I have updated the missing first initials on players that share a same
      last name that I missed earlier (e.g. Lundquist, Thomas). We'll talk
      about the Foote issue in detail. Anything else? I'll release a fully
      updated disk tonight.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012
        I have sent an updated disk to Brian for posting on apbahockey.com
        This update fixes the reduced secondary DEF rating for some players who
        played substantially less time at the secondary position, and thus
        earned a downgrade, as on past disks.