OK....let's hold everything.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2007
      There are a ton of game fatigues that are not right....this is what I
      get for trying to rush this out at the end without a full check. Give me
      24-48 hours to fully check this thing. Those who have downloaded it and
      can read it, please look through it for errors (except game fatigue
      errors, I'll fix those). To the rest, sorry. I should have learned from
      past years when I rushed it.....it leaves too many errors.

      Dave
    • habscrue
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2007
        Hey no worries, better late than never. At least we can look over
        players. Take your time, get it right and hanks for all your time and
        effort.

        --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, "D. Atkinson" <boomhound@...> wrote:

        > There are a ton of game fatigues that are not right....this is what I
        > get for trying to rush this out at the end without a full check. Give
        me
        > 24-48 hours to fully check this thing. Those who have downloaded it
        and
        > can read it, please look through it for errors (except game fatigue
        > errors, I'll fix those). To the rest, sorry. I should have learned
        from
        > past years when I rushed it.....it leaves too many errors.
        >
        > Dave

      • Brad Utterstrom
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2007
          Dave, don't worry about it. It's a good thing, and I'll tell you why.
          When you rush it and get it out there, instead of 1 or 2 sets of eyes
          on it, you have 20 or more sets of eyes finding the errors. Saves you
          a lot of time in the long run to have the errors pointed out to
          you,and, in the end, we get the accurate disk faster. Great work overall.
          Bradu