Program Help

  • zolt1212
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2007
      Hi everybody, hoping someone out there can lend a guy a hand. I
      recently had my computer crap out on me, and away went my apba
      software. I've been searching around, and as I'm sure you can all
      guess, it is nowhere to be found. If anyone can give me some help as
      to where in the world I might be able to find the game again, I (and my
      league) would be extremely grateful.

      --Dave Zoltowski, dzolt@...
    • Brad Utterstrom
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2007
        it's available in the files section at the apbaother yahoo group:

        You'll need to join to access the files section obviously, but it's a
        pretty good group anyway. Lots of apba hockey resources and discussions.
        -Bradu