testing

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2007
      Player shots on goal are not too far from where I'd like them to be....the trouble is, most of the players off by a significant percentage are significant players: Jagr, Ovechkin, Marian Hossa, Gaborik, Havlet, etc. Again, the red line is an ideal correlation.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
        For those of you that are mathematically inclined, here is the latest test set results for shots on goal for all players. Red line is the perfect correlation line (slope = 1) and the black line is the linear fit of the points, with the equation in the upper left. I'm reasonably happy with this.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009

          For those of you that are mathematically inclined, here is the latest test set results for shots on goal for all players. Red line is the perfect correlation line (slope = 1) and the black line is the linear fit of the points, with the equation in the upper left. I'm reasonably happy with this.

        • Dr Majcher
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2009
            Any idea on when the replay version of the disk will be make available?

            Thanks again to Dave & Herb for their hard work on the disk.

          • boomhound@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2009
              I just need a couple hours of free time to finish it up. I'll try to get it done by next weekend.

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: Dr Majcher <drmajcher@...>
              Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 06:38:48 -0800 (PST)
              To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>