disk update

    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 18, 2007
      Ok, we're at about 85% or so on the reviews. I got a number of big files
      this week, which really helped. Thanks to those that took the time to do
      reviews.
      We're one review short on about 6 teams....but I still know someone
      working the whole league, so that will quickly fix that problem. We are
      2 reviews short on PHO and STL. So, if someone out there could do a
      review on either or both of these teams and send them to me (provided
      you haven't done them already), I'd appreciate it. I think we'll be
      closing down the reviews in the next couple days....so if you are
      working on any, send in what you have in the next day or so....anything
      helps, but we appear that we'll make our minimums pretty easily. Thanks!!!

      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 11 6:02 AM
        Just a quick update.....the disk is totally finished and in error
        checking right now. The disk will be released as soon as we get a clean
        bill of health from the error check team. We're close!!!