Newbie using the hockey util player command

  • liz4mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      Help! I tried using the hockey utility player command and I created
      two new teams (all star teams) by moving players off of existing
      teams. When I go to play a game the two new teams I created do not
      appear on the screen, only the old teams. The old teams are missing
      the players I moved off of them, so I don't understand why the new
      teams are not showing up. Can anyone help with this?

      The hockey utility player command is in the same folder as the league
      and teams data.