anyone know which Teams needed?

  • rapoelker
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
      Does anyone know which teams are needed the most or is it ALL of them?
    • corfieldb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
        Dave told me a few days ago that right now, he needs all teams...

        Depending on what comes in, he often sends out a short hit list of badly needed teams....

        Bill C

      • rapoelker
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
          --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, corfieldb@... wrote:

          > Dave told me a few days ago that right now, he needs all teams...
          >
          > Depending on what comes in, he often sends out a short hit list of
          badly
          > needed teams....
          >

          > Bill C

          all-new AOL at

          thanks.
          yeah..i know Dave sends out a list of teams
          he's short on.
          That's what he's done in past years.
          Sorry to hear he's short on ALL teams.
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2007
            It is most of them right now. We are at less than 25%, so it is hard to pinpoint what we are short on other than everything. I will update with specifics as more come in.

                    Dave