Re: [hockeydisk] status

    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 3, 2007
      Dave,
      I've only got about 100 players done. Work has been nuts but I'm off next week so hopefully can plow through another 200-300.

      Herb

      "D. Atkinson" wrote:

      Ok, we're into August, and the reviews are running quite a bit behind.
      We are still at less than 1/4 of those needed to do a proper disk. I
      know there are a number of people still working on very large review
      sets (the whole league), and thanks to those people on the recent status
      reports (Paul C. , Joe S., etc.). I've gotten a few good sets over the
      past week, but we're still running farther behind than I would like at
      this calendar date. At the rate things are going, the disk release will
      likely be around October 1. Since I am currently unsure whether to wait
      for more review sets, or attempt to start piecing together a lower
      quality disk without the required reviews, I need to know whether it is
      worth waiting for more. So, here is what I need from the group:

      >From each person still doing reviews, I need to know what you are doing
      reviews on (one team, a few, a conference, the whole league) and your
      estimated finish date.
      I appreciate everyone's efforts, but I do want to start moving this
      along....a number of leagues would like to start about the time that the
      NHL season starts, and we're already getting close to that as an
      estimated date, given the amount of work still to be done after the
      review sets are in.

      Dave

    • paul canosa
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 7, 2007
        Just to let everyone know I submitted my full league ratings a minute ago. Unlike in years past I used the 1 point rating which I felt many players deserved. For those of you who haven't sent in your ratings I humbly suggest you consider awarding a few more 1's oh and 5's too.

        sincerely paul canosa

        PS please use the NHL stats tool, there are some great filters over there.

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.