RE: [hockeydisk] status

    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 2, 2007
      I'm doing the entire league Dave...Would it be helpful for me to send in
      what I've got so far (Anaheim - NYR)? I should be finished completely by
      the end of the weekend at the absolute latest.

      joe

      >From: "D. Atkinson" <boomhound@...>
      >To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [hockeydisk] status
      >Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:36:34 -0700
      >
      >Ok, we're into August, and the reviews are running quite a bit behind.
      >We are still at less than 1/4 of those needed to do a proper disk. I
      >know there are a number of people still working on very large review
      >sets (the whole league), and thanks to those people on the recent status
      >reports (Paul C. , Joe S., etc.). I've gotten a few good sets over the
      >past week, but we're still running farther behind than I would like at
      >this calendar date. At the rate things are going, the disk release will
      >likely be around October 1. Since I am currently unsure whether to wait
      >for more review sets, or attempt to start piecing together a lower
      >quality disk without the required reviews, I need to know whether it is
      >worth waiting for more. So, here is what I need from the group:
      >
      > From each person still doing reviews, I need to know what you are doing
      >reviews on (one team, a few, a conference, the whole league) and your
      >estimated finish date.
      >I appreciate everyone's efforts, but I do want to start moving this
      >along....a number of leagues would like to start about the time that the
      >NHL season starts, and we're already getting close to that as an
      >estimated date, given the amount of work still to be done after the
      >review sets are in.
      >
      > Dave

      Windows Live Hotmail. Even hotter than before. Get a better look now.
      www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA148
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 3, 2007
        Dave,
        I've only got about 100 players done. Work has been nuts but I'm off next week so hopefully can plow through another 200-300.

        Herb

        "D. Atkinson" wrote:

        Ok, we're into August, and the reviews are running quite a bit behind.
        We are still at less than 1/4 of those needed to do a proper disk. I
        know there are a number of people still working on very large review
        sets (the whole league), and thanks to those people on the recent status
        reports (Paul C. , Joe S., etc.). I've gotten a few good sets over the
        past week, but we're still running farther behind than I would like at
        this calendar date. At the rate things are going, the disk release will
        likely be around October 1. Since I am currently unsure whether to wait
        for more review sets, or attempt to start piecing together a lower
        quality disk without the required reviews, I need to know whether it is
        worth waiting for more. So, here is what I need from the group:

        >From each person still doing reviews, I need to know what you are doing
        reviews on (one team, a few, a conference, the whole league) and your
        estimated finish date.
        I appreciate everyone's efforts, but I do want to start moving this
        along....a number of leagues would like to start about the time that the
        NHL season starts, and we're already getting close to that as an
        estimated date, given the amount of work still to be done after the
        review sets are in.

        Dave

      • paul canosa
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 7, 2007
          Just to let everyone know I submitted my full league ratings a minute ago. Unlike in years past I used the 1 point rating which I felt many players deserved. For those of you who haven't sent in your ratings I humbly suggest you consider awarding a few more 1's oh and 5's too.

          sincerely paul canosa

          PS please use the NHL stats tool, there are some great filters over there.

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.