Apbacomm in Vista

  • Jason McKercher
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2007

      I try to rum Apba Pro Hockey Commissioners assistant in Vista and get an error message saying “Component ‘ssa3d30.ocx’ or one of it’s dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.”

      Anyone have an idea how to get around this problem? I search for the file and it is present so I really don’t know where to go with this problem next.

      Any ideas would be much appreciated.

      Jason McKercher

      Thornton19@...

      United Fantasy Hockey League

      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2007

        Im running on Vista no problem try this

        Go to a command prompt and enter the following command

        Regsvr32 “C:\Program Files\APBA Hockey Commissioner\ssa3d30.ocx”

        Message 3 of 4 , May 18, 2007

          I typed it in word for word…came back with a successful notice. Still get the same error when I tried to run Apbacomm

          Go to a command prompt and enter the following command

          Regsvr32 “C:\Program Files\APBA Hockey Commissioner\ ssa3d30.ocx”

          I try to rum Apba Pro Hockey Commissioners assistant in Vista and get an error message saying “Component ‘ssa3d30.ocx’ or one of it’s dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.”

          Anyone have an idea how to get around this problem? I search for the file and it is present so I really don’t know where to go with this problem next.

          Any ideas would be much appreciated.

          Jason McKercher

          Thornton19@sympatic o.ca

          United Fantasy Hockey League

          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2007

            Hey man….been real busy…but Id try to uninstall and reinstall.  Ive tested it on a few different installs of Vista with no issues.

            Brian