RE : [hockeydisk] scouting report

  • Sylvain Dallaire
    Message 1 of 14 , May 13 5:40 AM
      Hi Herb,
      I will like to get the scouting report.
      Thanks
      Sylvain

      Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@...> a écrit :
      Hey guys,
      I've got this year's scouting report finished. If anyone wants to get a
      jump on ratings, send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you.

      Herb

      Besoin d'un bon plan d'appel ? Appelez gratuitement de PC à PC Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger.

    • Jerry Howell
      Message 2 of 14 , May 13 7:36 AM
        I'll take one Herb, thanks in advance...

        Jerry.

        Herb Garbutt wrote:

        Hey guys,
        I've got this year's scouting report finished. If anyone wants to get a
        jump on ratings, send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you.

        Herb

        No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 269.6.5/793 - Release Date: 5/7/2007 2:55 PM

        --
        Jerry Howell
        Esther Enterprises LLC

        Tim Horton's #9936		Tim Horton's #9916
        1250 Gold Star Highway		7 Salem Turnpike
        Groton CT 06340			Norwich CT 06360
        860-449-6940			860-887-9767

        Message 3 of 14 , May 14 4:41 PM
          I'd like one please Herb.

          Joe

          >From: Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@...>
          >To: Hockey Disk <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [hockeydisk] scouting report
          >Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 00:56:07 -0400
          >
          >Hey guys,
          >I've got this year's scouting report finished. If anyone wants to get a
          >jump on ratings, send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you.
          >
          >Herb

          Windows Live Hotmail with drag and drop, you can easily move and organize
          your mail in one simple step. Get it today!
          www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA153