Re: [hockeydisk] scouting report

  • corfieldb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , May 13, 2007
      Herb-

          Send one my way, please...

           Regards-

      Bill Corfield
      CCHL

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Sylvain Dallaire
      Message 2 of 14 , May 13, 2007
        Hi Herb,
        I will like to get the scouting report.
        Thanks
        Sylvain

        Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@...> a écrit :
        Hey guys,
        I've got this year's scouting report finished. If anyone wants to get a
        jump on ratings, send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you.

        Herb

        Besoin d'un bon plan d'appel ? Appelez gratuitement de PC à PC Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger.

      • Jerry Howell
        Message 3 of 14 , May 13, 2007
          I'll take one Herb, thanks in advance...

          Jerry.

          Herb Garbutt wrote:

          Hey guys,
          I've got this year's scouting report finished. If anyone wants to get a
          jump on ratings, send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you.

          Herb

          No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 269.6.5/793 - Release Date: 5/7/2007 2:55 PM

          --
          Jerry Howell
          Esther Enterprises LLC

          Tim Horton's #9936		Tim Horton's #9916
          1250 Gold Star Highway		7 Salem Turnpike
          Groton CT 06340			Norwich CT 06360
          860-449-6940			860-887-9767

          Message 4 of 14 , May 14, 2007
            I'd like one please Herb.

            Joe

            >From: Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@...>
            >To: Hockey Disk <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: [hockeydisk] scouting report
            >Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 00:56:07 -0400
            >
            >Hey guys,
            >I've got this year's scouting report finished. If anyone wants to get a
            >jump on ratings, send me an e-mail and I'll forward it to you.
            >
            >Herb

            Windows Live Hotmail with drag and drop, you can easily move and organize
            your mail in one simple step. Get it today!
            www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA153