vista problems?

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2007
      I'm trying to get my apba stuff copied to a laptop that has vista.
      It's not letting me open hockey.exe, says it does not support full
      screen programs. Is this a vista issue? Did I do something wrong
      installing APBA Hockey?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2007

        APBA Hockey will not run on Vista.

        You need to download and install a DOS emulator.  I use DosBox http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/

        Just install it.  You will need to mount the drive that APBA is on.  You can also do this in the config file that is in the program fiels\dosbox folder

        Just add the following command:   mount :driveletter: :path:   i.e. mount d: d:\

        This will mount your d drive as d:

        Brian