OT in APBA

  • Zak Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2007
      I have a question about overtime in APBA. If someone familiar with that aspect of APBA would email me directly or contact me via MSN (same address), it would be greatly appreciated,

      Thanks,
      Zak

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • Andy Bartalone
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2007
        Have the numbers come out.....if the did, I didnt get them

        On Wed, 9 May
        2007, Zak Davis wrote:

        > I have a question about overtime in APBA. If someone familiar with that aspect of APBA would email me directly or contact me via MSN (same address), it would be greatly appreciated,
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Zak

        Every normal man must be tempted, at times
        to spit on his hands, hoist the skull and
        crossbones, and begin slitting throats"

        - H.L.Menken