Re: [hockeydisk] new disk

    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 8 11:03 AM
      Tough to do but you never cease to amaze us.

      Herb

      "D. Atkinson" wrote:

      Based on the flood of emails that came in during the few hours after my
      post, it is safe to say that there is still interest in a new disk, and
      it looks like there will probably be enough reviewers to support the
      creation. So, we'll do another one this year, and shoot for even a
      better, more accurate disk than past years!!!

      Dave

    • Derrick Underwood
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 11 6:53 PM
        Hi Dave et al

        I am glad there is many folks that want to see the new disk - I am not sure I would do without sim hockey leagues to fill my time....

        I have all the NHL.com stats.  I need to do some double checking to make sure that all the split stats are complete - I will do that some time in the next weeks.

        I don't have the boxscores yet - I need to tweak my app to harvest all the files due to some tricks NHL.com put in this year.  I will get that done on Saturday.

        Derrick