Re: [hockeydisk] new disk

  • corfieldb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 8, 2007
      APPLAUSE!!!!!

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Derrick Underwood
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 11, 2007
        Hi Dave et al

        I am glad there is many folks that want to see the new disk - I am not sure I would do without sim hockey leagues to fill my time....

        I have all the NHL.com stats.  I need to do some double checking to make sure that all the split stats are complete - I will do that some time in the next weeks.

        I don't have the boxscores yet - I need to tweak my app to harvest all the files due to some tricks NHL.com put in this year.  I will get that done on Saturday.

        Derrick