RE: [hockeydisk] disk project

  • Matt Lissett
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 8, 2007

      My league is more than happy to support a new disk.  I would be able to provide ratings for the Canucks as I watched almost everygame this season.

      Matt

      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 8, 2007
        I would be more than happy to aid with the ratings again this season. I,
        again, can do all teams.

        Joe Sutherland

        >From: "D. Atkinson" <boomhound@...>
        >To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [hockeydisk] disk project
        >Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 22:21:16 -0700
        >
        >It's that time of year again, as the NHL season ends, where we decide if
        >another disk project is needed. I also need to see if there is enough
        >support from the community to get the rating reviews done also, as the
        >disk project relies heavily on those. So, let it be known here on the
        >list if there is interest in a new disk being produced for the about to
        >end NHL season, and whether there is people out there willing to do
        >reviews again.
        >
        > Dave

        Check Out Our List Of Trendy Restaurants. You'll Eat It Up!
        http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!378