Re: [hockeydisk] disk project

    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 8, 2007
      Just to let everyone know, Dave contacted me last night and I'm again on board. I have been working on a scouting report, which I hope to have done by the end of the month. I have the two main sources pretty much done, the Hockey News (up to mid-March) and McKeen's (23 of 30 teams). This leaves three sources left (Sports Forecaster, Fantasy Sports Services and Hockey's Future), although they are the three easiest.

      I may need some help with Fantasy Sports Services or Hockey's Future. Basically, it requires copying and pasting from websites.

      I have also been compiling the positions from the Hockey News and have that pretty much up-to-date.

      Herb

      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 8, 2007
        I would be more than happy to aid with the ratings again this season. I,
        again, can do all teams.

        Joe Sutherland

        >From: "D. Atkinson" <boomhound@...>
        >To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [hockeydisk] disk project
        >Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 22:21:16 -0700
        >
        >It's that time of year again, as the NHL season ends, where we decide if
        >another disk project is needed. I also need to see if there is enough
        >support from the community to get the rating reviews done also, as the
        >disk project relies heavily on those. So, let it be known here on the
        >list if there is interest in a new disk being produced for the about to
        >end NHL season, and whether there is people out there willing to do
        >reviews again.
        >
        > Dave

        Check Out Our List Of Trendy Restaurants. You'll Eat It Up!
        http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!378