Re: [hockeydisk] disk project

  • sylvain
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 8, 2007
      Anytime.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 1:21 AM
      Subject: [hockeydisk] disk project

      It's that time of year again, as the NHL season ends, where we decide if
      another disk project is needed. I also need to see if there is enough
      support from the community to get the rating reviews done also, as the
      disk project relies heavily on those. So, let it be known here on the
      list if there is interest in a new disk being produced for the about to
      end NHL season, and whether there is people out there willing to do
      reviews again.

      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 8, 2007
        I would be more than happy to aid with the ratings again this season. I,
        again, can do all teams.

        Joe Sutherland

        >From: "D. Atkinson" <boomhound@...>
        >To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [hockeydisk] disk project
        >Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 22:21:16 -0700
        >
        >It's that time of year again, as the NHL season ends, where we decide if
        >another disk project is needed. I also need to see if there is enough
        >support from the community to get the rating reviews done also, as the
        >disk project relies heavily on those. So, let it be known here on the
        >list if there is interest in a new disk being produced for the about to
        >end NHL season, and whether there is people out there willing to do
        >reviews again.
        >
        > Dave

        Check Out Our List Of Trendy Restaurants. You'll Eat It Up!
        http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!378