First round of GOAL draft....

  • Anthony Blanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      First round of GOAL draft is at the bottom of this email. League
      needs GM for Chicago Black Hawks, contact me directly at
      Fotiu22Fan@... if you are interested.
      Anthony

      Season disks 1975-76, 1976-77 & 1977-78 now available.

      The GOAL (http://sandman.kicks-ass.net/~goal/) will be started it's
      first draft on March 3rd 2007. The first season will start in October
      2007. The GOAL will be the first APBA league to mix players from
      different seasons. All the rules are available on the web site, but
      here is a quick overview. The first GOAL season will be every NHL
      players rookie season. The second GOAL season will be all the
      protected player's second NHL season. The GOAL will have a season
      disk for every NHL season by October 2007. A player's performance
      will change based on what season of his career is due to be used in
      the GOAL. Once a player has been out of the GOAL for three years
      (either cut or career had ended), he will go back into the yearly
      draft. This is a 32 team league, that currently has 31 GMs. Games
      will be simmed daily by the league.

      Season disks from 1917 to 1977 are available for download on the
      GOAL website. Feel free to checkout an old NHL season, so you can
      review the quality of our season disks. Where else will you be able
      to see Gretzky vs. Orr, Bossy vs. Sawchuk or Shore vs. Schultz.
      Please email me directly at Fotiu22Fan@... if you want to be a
      part of this unique league. We still need one GM, for the Chicago
      Black Hawks. Thanks for your time, Anthony.

      1st round
      1 NJR Orr, Bobby 1966
      2 LON Gretzky, Wayne 1978
      3 LVR Crosby, Sydney 2005-06