8586 NHL disk?

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2006
      I'm still looking for an 8586 NHL disk. It's the only thing I don't
      have from 70 to date. If anyone's got one, I sure would appreciate it.
    • Daniel Jeanson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2006
        Here is what I have, can't remember if it's any good.

        Dan

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 28, 2006
          Dan, thanks for trying...that's actually the 8485 disk, which is I
          beleive what I've found several times when I think I've found 8586.
          Someone somewhere mislabeled it as 8586, and I'm not quite yet
          convinced that a true 8586 disk even exists.
          -Bradu

          --- In hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Jeanson"

        • dadadove@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 28, 2006