need some boxpro help

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hey guys,
      Wondering if anyone can help me. Was saving some game summaries tonight,
      got distracted half way through and instead of saving them to the file I
      wanted I ended up saving the games back into the gamefile. Now when I go
      to access the gamefile, I get a message saying
      C:\APBA\200506\GAMEFILE.DAT is not a valid game file. I played another
      game and saved and all my stats are still being compiled but I can't
      access any of the summaries of the previous games (or the one I just
      played for that matter).

      Any thoughts on how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006

        Herb—Email me the gamfile.dat and I will check it out

        Brian