AHL has vacancies

  • Brad Utterstrom
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
      AHL is a 30 team league using real teams and players. The website is at:

      http://www.geocities.com/bradutterstrom/

      Commish simulates all games. GM duties include participating in drafts
      and league discussions, sending in your profile regularly, and
      responding to all emails/trade offers in a timely manner.

      If you're a fan of the rough stuff, this is the league for you. I am
      a big fight fan and stats nut, so you'll see lots of stats and details
      about league fights. I use a seperate fight simulator to obtain
      results and details of all fights.

      We are about to start our 4th season.

      Right now there are a few vacancies so let me know if you're
      interested. Thanks.

      -Bradu

      b.utterstrom@...
    • nhl2kcommish
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2006
        Brad can you please reach out to me ASAP, I emailed you and haven't
        gotten a reply
      • Brad Utterstrom
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
          The AHL is just about to start it's 6th season, and as of now we have
          several openings. The league webpage is at:
          http://www.geocities.com/bradutterstrom/
          Take a look at the GM list to see which teams are available.

          The AHL is a 30 team 'keeper' league, no salaries or contracts but we
          do have dispersal and entry drafts each year. Fights are simulated
          individually for lots of detail and realism on the tougher aspects of
          the game.

          Please email me at apbaahl@... if you have interest in
          joining. Thanks.-Bradu
        • Brad Utterstrom
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2009
            30 team league, just starting season 6! No contracts. Open teams are
            Jackets
            Habs
            Preds
            Devils
            Flyers

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2009
              man, the last 2 times I tried to post this it never appeared, wonder
              what's up.

              Anyway, AHL, 30 team league, got a few vacancies...starting season 6
              now. Email me apbaahl@...

              website: http://www.geocities.com/bradutterstrom/